Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The light at the end of the tunnel!

We have had a break through!! Julia went #2 on the potty BY HER SELF. I have been working with Anita for over a year to potty train and we are making progress at a snails pace. Julia has started to insist and ask to go potty when I change her. This morning after peeing and then running around half naked she was back in the bathroom and calling to me to come see what she had done!
What a big girl!! Wow, I think it will be way easier this time around!

On another note I have a great friend who is watching the girls tomorrow while I go to the doctor. She also nannies two little boys, and will have all four kids at once. What a champ!

Happy thought: Matt was late for work this morning because I was having a bad morning so he stayed till I felt better. What a good man!

No comments:

Post a Comment