Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I'm a monster

I yell a lot. I know I shouldn't but I get mad and I yell. It's bad and I am trying to stop.  This helps. But I find myself just yelling SO much, I guess being aware of how much I do it is a start.
Maybe I do it so much the girls are conditioned to not hear me till I raise my voice.
Maybe they are just really good at ignoring me.
Maybe I am a monster and I can't stop yelling. Sometimes I feel like one.
Either way I will keep trying, and trying and trying.
And one day I will realize that I don't yell any more.

Happy Thought
Its getting warm, I didn't wear mitts to pick up A from school today!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie. I just recently signed up for a webinar from positive parenting solutions. It was called get kids to listen without reminding, nagging, or yelling. I yell too. Man, i hate that i yell and really dont want to so I hope this helps and maybe it can help you too! Good luck with everything. And cute blog! :)

    ReplyDelete