Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Whew what a week!
We had a wonderful visit with both sides of the family. The girls saw almost all of their living (great) grandparents, we spent some good time with Duncan who just came home from his mission, the girls weren't too shy of him (this was J's first time meeting him) and had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with my older sister and family.

I am so thankful for our new car so we can go and visit people, and that Matt has a job so that we can afford to go and visit people.

I'm thankful that my brother is marrying a great girl with a great family!

I'm thankful for my children and our health.

I'm thankful for our friends and our ward.

I'm thankful for my wonderful husband, who is so willing to help and so patient with me.

I am thankful for the Savior, the Atonement and the Gospel.

And I am thankful for prayer.

This is the short list, maybe I'll add one thing at the end of each post that I am thankful for each week. There are so many other things. It was a great week away, and I'm looking for ward to Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment